br Rittmeyer A Barlesi F Waterkamp D et
6. Rittmeyer A, Barlesi F, Waterkamp D, et al. Atezolizumab versus docetaxel in patients with previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer (OAK): a phase 3, open-label, multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2017; 389:255-65.
7. Langer CJ, Gadgeel SM, Borghaei H, et al. Carboplatin and pemetrexed with or without pembrolizumab for advanced, non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer: a randomised, phase 2 cohort of the open-label KEYNOTE-021 study. Lancet Oncol 2016; 17:1497-508.
8. O’Kane GM, Labbé C, Doherty MK, Young K, Albaba H, Leighl NB. Monitoring and management of immune-related adverse events associated with programmed cell death protein-1 axis inhibitors in lung cancer. Oncologist 2017; 22:70-80. 9. Brahmer J, Reckamp KL, Baas P, et al. Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced squamous-cell nonesmall-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 2015; 373:123-35. 10. Borghaei H, Paz-Ares L, Horn L, et al. Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced nonsquamous nonesmall-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 2015; 373:1627-39. 11. Herbst RS, Baas P, Kim D-W, et al. Pembrolizumab versus docetaxel for previ-ously treated, PD-L1-positive, advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (KEYNOTE-010): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2016; 387:1540-50.
12. Widakowich C, Castro G de, Azambuja E de, Dinh P, Awada A. Review: side effects of approved molecular targeted therapies in solid cancers. Oncologist 2007; 12:1443-55.
13. Soulieres D, Senzer NN, Vokes EE, Hidalgo M, Agarwala SS, Siu LL. Multicenter phase II study of erlotinib, an oral epidermal growth factor Filipin Complex tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous cell cancer of the head and neck. J Clin Oncol 2004; 22:77-85.
14. Petrelli F, Borgonovo K, Cabiddu M, Lonati V, Barni S. Relationship between skin rash and outcome in non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with anti-EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors: a literature-based meta-analysis of 24 trials. Lung Can-cer 2012; 78:8-15.
16. Haratani K, Hayashi H, Chiba Y, et al. Association of immune-related adverse events with nivolumab efficacy in nonesmall-cell lung cancer. JAMA Oncol 2018; 4:374-8.
17. Sato K, Akamatsu H, Murakami E, et al. Correlation between immune-related adverse events and efficacy in non-small cell lung cancer treated with nivolumab. Lung Cancer 2018; 115:71-4.
18. Teraoka S, Fujimoto D, Morimoto T, et al. Early immune-related adverse events and association with outcome in advanced nonesmall cell lung cancer patients treated with nivolumab: a Nuclear envelope prospective cohort study. J Thorac Oncol 2017; 12: 1798-805.
19. Khunger M, Rakshit S, Pasupuleti V, et al. Incidence of pneumonitis with use of Programmed Death 1 and Programmed Death-Ligand 1 inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of trials. Chest 2017; 152:271-81.
20. Judd J, Zibelman M, Handorf E, et al. Immune-related adverse events as a biomarker in non-melanoma patients treated with Programmed Cell Death 1 in-hibitors. Oncologist 2017; 22:1232-7.
21. Osorio JC, Ni A, Chaft JE, et al. Antibody-mediated thyroid dysfunction during T-cell checkpoint blockade in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer. Ann Oncol 2017; 28:583-9. Mathieu Grangeon et al
23. Fehrenbacher L, Spira A, Ballinger M, et al. Atezolizumab versus docetaxel for patients with previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer (POPLAR): a multi-centre, open-label, phase 2 randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2016; 387:1837-46.
Contents lists available at ScienceDirect
Cancer Treatment and Research Communications
journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/ctarc
Association between long-term NSAID use and opioid abuse among patients T with breast cancer
Nnaemeka E. Onyeakusia,b, , Semiu O. Gbadamosic, Fahad Mukhtard, Chinelo Orjie, Ugochukwu Ugwuowof, Onyenikewe Igbetab, Adeyinka Adejumog, Olalekan Akanbih, Olubode A. Olufajoi
a Department of Anesthesiology, Case Western Reserve University MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, United States
b Department of Pediatrics, BronxCare Hospital Center, Bronx, NY, United States
c Department of Epidemiology, Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work, Florida International University, Miami, FL, United States
d Department of Psychiatry, St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Washington, DC, United States
e Health Outcomes & Pharmacy Practice, University of Texas, Austin, TX, United States
f Applied Translational Research, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, United States
g Department of Medicine, North Shore Medical Center, Salem, MA, United States
h Department of Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, United States
i Department of Surgery, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC, United States
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs